Artist Jeremy Collins is known for his complex, cerebral and whimsical drawings and maps featured in his books, films and commercial work. From the cover of National Geographic to his own company Meridian Line, he is a driving force within and without of the Outdoor Industry who awarded him “Most Inspirational Individual”.
As an athlete, Collins explores the far reaches of the globe putting up first ascent climbs, and annually he helps host and competes in a world renowned 24 Hour climbing competition where he maintains numerous all-time records.
As an activist, Jeremy has donated his time, voice and work to causes he believes in for many years. He has hand delivered art to the Senate floor in Utah to fight for protection of Bears Ears National Monument, has travelled by river in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge with the Sierra Club to tell stories for it’s protection and shares his powerful street and activism art around the US. Internationally, he has delivered crucial supplies to the far reaches of Nepal after the 2015 earthquake while creating murals on rebuilt schools along the way. He has delivered Solar Power to remote villages in Venezuela, and journeyed down the Amazon in Brazil to assist in telling a story of survival of some of the worlds most forgotten tribal people. His work supports numerous environmental programs throughout the US, and annually he produces a wall calendar of his art that provides activism initiatives to inspire us all to do better.
COMMERCIAL CLIENTS INCLUDE:
National Geographic Magazine, Nat Geo TV, Wall Street Journal, TedEd, Outside, Patagonia, The North Face, prAna, Outdoor Research, Evolv, Rock & Ice, Trail Runner, Alpinist, Climbing Magazine, Mammut, Mountaineers Books, Sharp End Books, Houghton Mifflin, Harper/Collins, Sender Films, The Sierra Club, The Kansas City Zoo, National Car Rental, Liberated Wines, MMGY worldwide, Bernstein Rein and many others.
BRAND PARTNERS INCLUDE:
• Adventure Awards Days, Arco, Italy - Storyteller of The Year 2018
• Outdoor Industry Association "Most Inspiring Individual" 2015
• KC MAGAZINE- Top 100 Influencers In Kansas City, 2013
• Best Script- Bilbao Mendi Film Festival 2014
• Best Transmission of Mountaineering Values- Bilbao Mendi Film Festival 2014
• The Jury's Award- Wild & Scenic Film Festival, 2015
• Featured Touring film- Banff Mountain Film Festival 2015
• Featured Film- Vancouver Mountain Film Festival 2015
• Best Animated Film- Boulder Adventure Film Festival, 2003
• Honored Finalist- 5 Point Film Fest, 2010
• Honored Finalist- Wild & Scenic Film Festival, 2010
• Honored Finalist- Banff Film Festival, 2010
• Best Film of The Festival- 5 Point Film Fest, 2011
• Award For Creative Excellence- Banff Film Festival, 2011
• Make Your Own Legends Award- Adventure Film Fest 2011
• Jonny Copp Foundation Award- 2011
• Honored Finalist- Sheffield Adventure Film Festival, 2012
• Honored Finalist-5 Point Film Festival 2012• Copp Dash Inspire Award, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Trento Film Festival, Italy, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Vancouver Film Festival, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Adventure Film Festival, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Banff Film Festival 2012