"I make art. I always have and know no other way.
Sometimes with pen and paper.
Sometimes with film and story.
Sometimes while climbing rocks. And then I share it. Otherwise what's the point?
I live in a green barn-shaped house with my wife Tricia, and our amazing kids, Zion and Sela."
COMMERCIAL CLIENTS INCLUDE:
National Geographic Magazine, Nat Geo TV, Wall Street Journal, TedEd, Outside, Patagonia, The North Face, prAna, Outdoor Research, Evolv, Rock & Ice, Trail Runner, Alpinist, Mammut, Mountaineers Books, Sharp End Books, Houghton Mifflin, Sender Films, Educational Communications Board, The Kansas City Zoo, MMGY worldwide, Bernstein Rein and others.
My Studio is Threehouse. Together we make things.
My friends at Rios Libres are pursuing change in patagonia! Pleased to be able to support with posters/banners/wheatpaste/animation.
The Kyrie Foundation is an important group raising funds for pediatric brain cancer. Join us!
I am the Heartland Section Chair for the American Alpine Club
Over the years I have been proud and fortunate to do many creative projects with the Access Fund
• KC MAGAZINE- Top 100 Influencers In Kansas City, 2013
• Best Animated Film- Boulder Adventure Film Festival, 2003
• Honored Finalist- 5 Point Film Fest, 2010
• Honored Finalist- Wild & Scenic Film Festival, 2010
• Honored Finalist- Banff Film Festival, 2010
• Best Film of The Festival- 5 Point Film Fest, 2011
• Award For Creative Excellence- Banff Film Festival, 2011
• Make Your Own Legends Award- Adventure Film Fest 2011
• Jonny Copp Foundation Award- 2011
• Honored Finalist- Sheffield Adventure Film Festival, 2012
• Honored Finalist-5 Point Film Festival 2012• Copp Dash Inspire Award, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Trento Film Festival, Italy, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Vancouver Film Festival, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Adventure Film Festival, 2012
• Honored Finalist- Banff Film Festival 2012